Sustainable Business Bachelor’s Degree Program
Marylhurst University’s online Bachelor’s in Sustainable Business is the definitive program for creating a business professional who truly understands the need for sustainable business practices. The program features 18 total courses and takes place completely online. Each quarter is composed of two classes taken individually in five week blocks, meaning the degree can be completed in as little as 27 months. Students receive exceptional support from enrollment through graduation, and the online learning environment is designed to encourage interaction between students and instructors.
Online Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Business Program Objectives
- Leadership – Learn effective management techniques for dealing with sustainable business decisions, influencing group dynamics, and becoming a reliable a team leader.
- Establish a Foundation – Develop a solid business core by studying economics, business applications, sustainable industry trends, entrepreneurship, development, and more.
- Resource Management – Develop effective strategies for planning, organizing, leading, and determining the economics of your business’s resources.
- Big Picture Thinking – Integrate environmental influences such as the competitive landscape, globalization, green values, stakeholder interests, culture, and technology into organizational processes.
- Ethics & Integrity – Cultivate personal ethical principles that address green business dilemmas in an organizational context without compromising integrity.
- Communication – Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments.
For more information about Marylhurst, admissions, faculty, student stories, and sustainable business news, please visit the Sustainable Business section.