Real Estate Bachelor’s Degree Program
Marylhurst University’s online Bachelor’s in Real Estate is an advanced program for students looking to become real estate and business professionals. The program features 18 total courses, with 9 core business courses, 8 real estate specific courses, and 1 Capstone course. The program takes place completely online and can be completed in as little as 27 months. Students receive exceptional support from enrollment through graduation, and the online learning environment is designed to encourage interaction between students and instructors.
A Complete Business and Real Estate Education
The online Bachelor’s in Real Estate from Marylhurst University combines a foundation in business with a focused study of real estate to give you a well-rounded learning experience on which to build your career. Students will cover topics such as management, business writing, communications, IT strategies, economics, business culture, marketing, ethics, and more. Real estate subjects include leveraging real estate, laws and regulations, transactions, the profession of real estate, development, investment strategies, design, construction issues, and more.
Online Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Program Objectives
- Leadership – Learn effective management techniques for dealing with business decisions, influencing group dynamics, and becoming a reliable a team leader.
- Ethics & Integrity – An important factor in all business endeavors. Examine the ethical principles behind business and what it takes to address business decisions without compromising integrity.
- Communication – Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments.
- Market Analysis – Learn to research and examine the real estate market using economic and demographic data to make sound financial and business decisions.
- Law and Order – Understand the role of law and legal policy within the context of business and real estate.
- Establish a Foundation – Develop a solid business core by studying economics, business applications, real estate industry trends, entrepreneurship, development, and more.
For more information about Marylhurst, admissions, faculty, student stories, and real estate news, please visit the Real Estate section.