Applying for admission into Marylhurst University’s online Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management is a straightforward experience. It starts with meeting the admissions requirements and filling out the online application form. Once you submit the necessary materials, your application will be reviewed, and the enrollment process can commence. For any additional information or to have questions answered contact an Enrollment Advisor at 1-866-278-3965.
The following requirements are for students seeking admission to the Accelerated Online Programs bachelors degrees:
- A minimum of 50 quarter hours (35 semester hours) of transferable credit*
- Undergraduate application and $40 nonrefundable application fee. Application should be completed online and is located at (click on hyperlink or cut and paste into browser)
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited higher institutions attended
- Statement of Intent – click here for guidelines
- 2.25 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher – if your GPA is lower, please complete this GPA Review Form
- This is your upper level 90 quarter hours; a total of 180 quarter hours is required to graduate
The Marylhurst Program welcomes international students. Requirements include:
- Students must have 50 quarter credit hours (35 semester hours) of transferable college work. Your degree will need to be evaluated and translated by www.wes.org if your degree is from outside of the United States. You must have a minimum 2.25 GPA (grade point average).
- Applicants who have met the English Language proficiency requirement in the last two years may enroll in academic classes. Applicants may demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (Internet-based test) is required. International English Language Testing System (IELTS): A minimum overall band score of 6.5 with minimum 6.0 on each individual band score is required; see www.TOEFL.org for more information.
- Students below the 50 quarter hour requirement should contact their Enrollment Advisor for additional information about PLA (Prior Learning Assessment), CLEP, DANTES, and transfer credit options.
- Students who have not completed a college-level English composition (writing) course are required to take Writing 221 as their first class at Marylhurst.
- A student may transfer up to 90 quarter credit hours (60 semester hours) of lower-division coursework. In addition, students can transfer an additional 10 quarter credit hours of upper-division coursework if courses meet the same learning outcomes. Transferable credits to be determined by Marylhurst University. A total of 180 credits are required to graduate.
Official copies of transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended are required. Please request them as soon as possible. Official transcripts should be sent to the address below.
Marylhurst University Off-Site Admissions Center
2145 MetroCenter Blvd., Suite 400
Orlando, FL 32835
Students are expected to be comfortable with PC technology and online learning. Review the computer requirements for the most current technical requirements. For more specific information please contact your Enrollment Advisor at 1-866-278-3965.
Our objective is ensuring that all students with the drive and resolve to complete our professional programs have the opportunity.
As a Marylhurst University student, you may qualify for state and/or federal student grants, scholarships, and educational loans. Applications are free, and at any income level students may qualify for a student loan.
Eligible applicants must meet the following general criteria:
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking student
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident alien
- Be registered for at least two classes
- Be in good standing on previous student loans
*Transferable credit should include a college-level writing course, a college-level mathematics course, and two college-level science courses. You may enroll in Marylhurst’s Bachelor of Science programs without fulfilling these requirements, however the writing, math and science coursework must be completed with a grade of C or higher prior to graduation from the program. Students not meeting these requirements may satisfy them by taking Marylhurst’s online science and math courses, and attending the online writing lab as needed and as available during the program.