Every concentration in the Marylhurst MBA shares these important objectives.
- Leadership – Learn effective management techniques for dealing with business decisions, influencing group dynamics, and becoming a reliable team leader.
- Resource Management – Develop effective management strategies for planning, organizing, leading, and calculating resources.
- Versatility – Learn to manage and direct assets across multiple divisions such as finance, marketing, human resources, IT, and more.
- Big Picture Thinking – Integrate environmental influences such as the competitive landscape, globalization, stakeholder interests, culture, and technology into organizational decision-making process.
- Ethics & Integrity – Cultivate personal ethical principles that address business dilemmas within an organizational context without compromising integrity.
- Communication – Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments.