A Complete Business and Real Estate Education
Marylhurst University’s online Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Studies is an advanced program for students looking to become real estate and business professionals. The program features 18 total courses, with 9 foundation business courses, 8 real estate core courses, and 1 Capstone course. Students take only one five-week course at a time. This curriculum structure enhances the learning experience by helping students master a subject before moving on to a new topic. Foundation courses cover business writing, communications, economics, culture, marketing, and ethics. The real estate core deals with subjects including laws and regulations, transactions, the art of the deal, development, investment strategies, design, and construction.
The program takes place completely online and can be completed in as little as 27 months. Students receive exceptional personal support from enrollment through graduation. Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Studies program emerge as well-rounded businesspeople and experts in real estate.
Online Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Studies Program Objectives
- Leadership – Learn effective management techniques for dealing with business decisions, influencing group dynamics, and becoming a reliable team leader.
- Ethics & Integrity – An important factor in all business endeavors. Examine the ethical principles behind business and what it takes to address business decisions without compromising integrity.
- Communication – Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments.
- Market Analysis – Learn to research and examine the real estate market using economic and demographic data to make sound financial and business decisions.
- Law and Order – Understand the role of law and legal policy within the context of business and real estate.
- Establish a Foundation – Develop a solid business core by studying economics, business applications, real estate industry trends, entrepreneurship, development, and more.