Online B.S. in Sustainable Business Program Objectives
- Leadership – Learn effective management techniques for dealing with sustainable business decisions, influencing group dynamics, and becoming a reliable team leader.
- Establish a Foundation – Develop a solid business core by studying economics, business applications, sustainable industry trends, entrepreneurship, development, and more.
- Resource Management – Develop effective strategies for planning, organizing, leading, and determining the economics of your business’s resources.
- Big Picture Thinking – Integrate environmental influences such as the competitive landscape, globalization, green values, stakeholder interests, culture, and technology into organizational processes.
- Ethics & Integrity – Cultivate personal ethical principles that address green business dilemmas in an organizational context without compromising integrity.
- Communication – Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments.
Download a free brochure